Rustic Traditional Weddings
In a Private, Colorado Ranch Setting
Snow Creek Ranch Larkspur is the perfect spot for your Traditional Wedding, offering distinctive services for your ceremony, reception, and revelry – nestled into rolling hills and picturesque vistas… choose a true private ranch experience for your eco friendly wedding!
Upon arrival on our beautiful working farm, our staff welcomes you with warm smiles, open arms and a deep commitment to helping each couple meet their own personal vision of the perfect wedding.
Walk our rustic bridal path, graced with sweeping views of Raspberry Butte to begin your life together; celebrate an intimate or larger open-air ceremony, framed by a rustic cross, and traditional wedding arch.
Then enjoy a deliciously romantic celebratory feast, individually crafted by one of our acclaimed local partner chefs.
To visit the farm, arrange a tour, or for more information regarding our services, call Michelle at 844-34-ANGUS (844-342-6487) x 501 or email Events@SnowCreek-Ranch.Com.
A Uniquely Beautiful Place to Say “I Do!”
Our indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony offer an ideal combination of western charm, elegant surroundings and attentive service.
Rates for our spectacular traditional wedding services are for 12 hour periods and accommodate up to 175 guests.
When you book your wedding, you are automatically admitted to Snow Creek Ranch’s exclusive membership club, Beef Champion. This means besides use of the Ranch, facilities, and services for the day, you have access to gourmet, above Prime, Black Angus steaks and beef delivered to your door all year ’round.*
Accommodations for Traditional Weddings Include:
- Exclusive use of entire property for the day
- Eco friendly wedding amenities, including water-wise portable toilets, recycling & composting of waste
- Rustic Cross & Wedding Arch
- 3-month Beef Champion membership – an exclusive, members-only club for lovers of our own truly gourmet, pasture-raised and dry-aged Snow Creek Ranch Black Angus Beef.
- Carrots provided throughout the farm to feed to the animals
- A network of wedding professionals at your service. Visit Our Partners page to find links to their websites.
- We are an open venue and welcome vendors of your choice upon management approval
- Sound system with auxiliary cord / iPod connection and microphone
- The Bridal Loft, a place for champagne toasts, laughter, and time with your squad
- The Groom’s Loft, where friends can sip a beer and reminisce
- Portable guest bathroom and newly remodeled barn water closet
- Fire pit next to the barn with wood (barring fire restrictions)
- An intimate water feature – Kopriva Pond, perfect for cocktail hour
- Parking at front pasture for up to 80 vehicles
- All 35 acres available to your guests for your big day
- Hayride pulled with a John Deere tractor; entertain your guests or make a grand entrance at the chapel
- Horses Available for Photographs – pricing quoted individually, call Angela at 916-220-7351
Please read our ranch wedding and rustic event Rules, Regulations, and Inclusions for renting Snow Creek Larkspur for your next function.
Eco Friendly Wedding Services
Responsible stewardship of our land is an important part of our calling to safeguard and replenish the earth. And we understand that protecting and preserving our precious environment is an important element of any Colorado couple’s decision making process when it comes to planning their wedding.
We go above and beyond to provide:
- Clean, private, water-wise portable toilets
- Water-wise handwashing stations
- Recycling of glass & plastic
- Composting of food & kitchen waste
- Composting of all paper products, including plates, cups, napkins
Thanks to these steps, and to our careful attention to every environmental detail over which we have control in all aspects of our operation, our facility actually has a negative carbon footprint, as well as a minimal water usage footprint.
Taste Of My Kitchen private chefs and Catering set out to become the premier catering events company. We strive for perfection in everything we do, from the organic ingredients to our exceptional service. Our core business is founded on bringing the private chef experience to you. We pride ourselves on exceptional private dinners, weddings, cocktail parties, corporate events, and more.
Contact A Taste of My Kitchen at 719-359-7367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flying Horse Catering is a premier catering and event company serving Denver’s Front Range and beyond since 1993. Our reputation has been built by providing outstanding food and outstanding service.
It’s not just our profession, it’s our pleasure to serve you and be a part of your event.
We provide catering for a variety of private and public events, such as weddings, social gatherings, corporate functions, concessions and community events.
Call Debbie Dala at 303-688-4321 or email email@example.com.
Visit Flying Horse online at www.flyinghorsecatering.com.
Colorado Party Rentals
Colorado’s premier rental company offers the finest wedding, party, tent and event rentals by providing superior, high quality equipment, friendly and knowledgeable customer service, and prompt delivery and setup by a professional staff to help make your event special! With two convenient locations in Denver and Colorado Springs, no party or wedding is too big or small for personalized attention. We work with you step-by-step to provide your choice of the broadest range of equipment in the region at affordable pricing.
Contact Shanna McCann: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 719.425.2637
Visit their site here: http://cpartyrentals.com/
*Snow Creek Ranch Beef Champion is an exclusive membership club, comprised of beef lovers who have come together to support our small, independent family ranch. Your support empowers us to continue producing the most tender and flavorful Steaks, Roasts, Specialty Cuts, and Burger around.
In addition to access to the Ranch, as outlined above, privileges of membership include special pricing on our pasture-raised beef, home delivery, exclusive members-only packages, special events and contests, and more! Find out more about Beef Champion here: Beef.SnowCreek-Ranch.Com/Beef-Champion
Due to Douglas County event rules, all weddings and events held at Snow Creek Ranch Larkspur are considered private events sponsored by members of the Beef Champion membership club.