Farm to Table Dinner at the Ranch
Farm to Blanket – Family Picnicing @ The Ranch
Sunday, August 14th: 2PM-630PM
$65 / Person
Join us on Sunday afternoon for adventures at the farm, and get ready to picnic and celebrate the end of summer!
Enjoy hand crafted Snow Creek Ranch Sliders and Farm Ripe Tomato Gazpacho “Shots” upon arrival, paired with cool and refreshing lemonade from our adult and child lemonade stand!.
Then sip and stroll around the property, pet the horses, feed the chickens and find the perfect spot to enjoy your handcrafted picnic, honoring August’s Colorado harvest.
BYOB – Bring Your Own Blanket and a bottle of wine to pair with your farm fresh produce inspired picnic! Children under 8 fly for free!
Ride our 1930s vintage Sears and Roebuck Tractor hay ride into the farm, take in the wide open sky and stunning buttes that we call Snow Creek Larkspur.
Chef Laurie of The Roving Rooster has prepared a menu that reflects the bounty of the August Colorado Harvest. There may be subtle nuances in the menu, as we honor our Colorado growing season, and rely on the produce of the moment.
- Adult and Children’s Lemonade Stand
- Grilled Snow Creek Ranch Beef Sliders
- Gazpacho “Shots”
Your Picnic Basket
- Roving Rooster’s Cayenne Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Dill Buttermilk Biscuit, Jalapeno Slaw
- Miller Farms New Potato Tarragon, Radish, Farm Fresh Egg Salad
- Mixed Local Baby Lettuces, Toasted Pecans, Jicama, Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
- Mason Jar Buttermilk Panna Cotta, Mixed Berry Coulis