Ranch Rules & Regulations
Ask about discounts for First Responders, Military Personnel & Veterans
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total fee is required to secure an event date, along with signed copies of the Contract and Security Deposit.
- We also require a refundable Security Deposit of $1000.00. The security deposit will be refunded within fifteen (15) business days of the last day of event, if premises are left in the same condition as rented. Please leave all parts of the premises as found. Cleaning shall adhere to the property manager standards.
- The remaining 50% balance of fees and Security Deposit are due no later than 60 days prior to your scheduled event date.
- Fee includes 3-month Beef Champion membership – an exclusive, members-only club for lovers of our own truly gourmet, pasture-raised and dry-aged Snow Creek Ranch Black Angus Beef.
- Liability Insurance is required.You are required to purchase accutane Wedding or Special Event Insurance for your event. We accept Wedding Plus Insurance, or you may consult your personal agent. A copy of your Liability Insurance must be received no later than 60 days prior to your event date, along with your remaining 50% balance of fees and Security Deposit. We require that Snow Creek Larkspur be named as an additional insured.
- We require a minimum of ($2,000,000) two million dollars of coverage. If liquor/alcohol is being served “Host Liquor Included” clause must be included in your coverage
Event Fees & Ranch Access
The farm is exclusively yours on your special day to accommodate your ceremony and reception. No other events will be scheduled on your day (although horse riding activities may occur).
Note – we will consider renting the farm for ceremony only, on a case by case basis.
Snow Creek Larkspur does not book events on an hourly basis. Out of respect for our neighbors, events can run no later than 10:30 PM. We ask that guests respect a 11:00 PM departure time from the farm, with a 11:00 PM departure time for vendors. Last call and music stopped at 10:00 PM.
The following are NOT permitted:
- DJs playing loud or raucous music
- Amplified music or bands with drums or electric guitars
- Acoustic instruments or iPods amplified at a volume not to exceed 70 decibels are welcomed
No Smoking – Due to fire danger, smoking is not allowed on the premises.
Note – We place a high value on the stewardship of our environment, and therefore require recycling and composting at our events. We appreciate your compliance!
Pet Policy – No pets allowed, unless they are part of your ceremony and previously approved by site management.
To visit the farm, arrange a tour, or for more information regarding our Ranch Wedding services, call Lindsay at 303-618-6647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.