A Rustic Event Venue for Weddings, Church & School Functions, Retreats & Corporate Events
Planning a rustic corporate event for your company or non-profit retreat? Do you need an inspirational setting for your team building exercise, class or family reunion, graduation party, or school dance?
Snow Creek Larkspur offers a spectacular rustic event venue in the Douglas County foothills for your company, non-profit, club, or social organization’s use.
Set on 35 acres of rolling ranchland, with stunning mountain vistas and open skies, our barn, meadow, guest house or gazebo offer the perfect rustic event venue for your destination wedding, corporate gathering, family reunion, or church function.
The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Corporate Event Planning Services & Facilities
We offer comprehensive corporate event planning services and facilities to ensure that your day in the country is as productive as it is enjoyable.
Because we understand that each company, non-profit, church group, or other organization is unique, we work with each client to create a hand-crafted event experience that your team will never forget.
Services For Your Corporate Retreat Or Other Rustic Event Include:
- Onsite coordination provided
- Onsite locally-focused catering – see our Denver Farm to Table page for information
- Coffee & tea service provided
- Indoor and outdoor spaces available for activities and exercises
- Team building programs with horses and other farm animals available
- Tractor pulled Antique hayride
- Parking for 45 vehicles at ranch entrance
Snow Creek Larkspur is just a short trip from downtown Denver, Colorado Springs, or Castle Rock, but the the peaceful surroundings offer your team the open air and serenity they need to help focus and recharge!
In addition to our corporate event planning services and venues, the ranch is available for other events as well.
- School functions such as homecoming, proms or dances
- School field trips
- Family reunions
- Church gatherings with activities for adults & children
- One-day customizable adult education classes on farm animals & skills
To arrange a tour of our facilities, inquire about rates, or for more information on how we can help make your event a resounding success, call Matt Dempsey at 303-229-9382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dreaming of a beautiful and unique wedding celebration in the heart of Colorado’s horse country? Be sure to stop by our weddings page while you’re here and explore your options![/vc_column_text]